Casa Grande Century
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED! NO HEADPHONES ALLOWED. AERO BARS ARE HIGHLY DISCOURAGED.
Casa Grande Century - 101, 60 and 33 mile Options
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Volunteers are still need to help out with the Casa Grande Century. We need lots of volunteers to make this event flow smoothly. Volunteers are needed for Road Marking, Registration, Rest Stops, Lunch Stop, SAG Support, and Help before the day of the event. If you are able to help out with any of these, please CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER!
PMBC and the Casa Grande Century riders appreciate all of the hard work it takes to host a successful event! Thank you.
Download the 2017 Casa Grande Century Flyer (Adobe Acrobat format .pdf) or 2017 Casa Grande Century Flyer (Microsoft Word format .docx).
Join in for the first century and metric century of the year!
There are three route options: A Full Century (101 miles), a Metric Century (60 miles) and 33 miles. The 33-mile route is out-and-back and flat. The 60-mile route is out-and-back, with a slight hill. The 101-mile route is a loop and mainly flat.
This ride is a great first century or metric century. The terrain is flat, the roads have low traffic, and if history repeats itself, the weather will be sunny with a high of 70 degrees. What more could you want?
How about SAG stops with water, fruit, and snacks? The century and metric riders get lunch at Dave White Regional Park in Casa Grande.
You'll get a route map ahead of ride day. Check back as the ride draws near.
Please bring enough spare tubes for your ride. There will be SAG vehicles on all routes to assist you and available for the weary and downtrodden!
- Sunday, January 14, 2018.
- Registration/check-in at 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM. (Sleep in for once and enjoy starting when it's close to warm!)
- There is no mass start, so you can leave any time after you register.
- Century Riders must be on the road by 8:30 AM.
- All other Riders are requested to be on the road by 9:00 AM.
- With respect for our wonderful crew of volunteers, riders are being asked to observe the closure times for each rest stop designated on the route map and to gauge their finish time accordingly.
- Start and finish at Safeway Foods at 4970 S. Alma School Road, Chandler on the northwest corner of Alma School Road and Chandler Heights Road, 1 mi. N. of Riggs Rd. Please park at the edges of the lot so we do not inconvenience Safeway customers.
From Phoenix: Take I-10 East towards Tucson. Take exit 161 for Pecos Rd but keep to the left at the fork, following signs for AZ-202 Loop East. Take exit 48 for Alma School Rd. Turn right onto Alma School Road. After 4 miles, turn right into the Safeway Foods Shopping Plaza.
From Tucson: Take I-10 West towards Phoenix. Take exit 175 for AZ-587 N toward Chandler/Gilbert. Turn left onto AZ-587 N. This turns into AZ-87 (Arizona Ave.). Turn left onto Chandler Heights Rd. Cross Alma School Rd at the 4-way stop light into the Safeway Foods Shopping Plaza.
- Century and Metric Century
- $40 for PMBC/ABC/GABA/Bullshifters Members; $50 for non-members
- 33-Mile Ride
- $30 for PMBC/ABC/GABA/Bullshifters Members; $40 for non-members
- PRICE IS LOWER BY $10 BEFORE 01/01/2018 so sign up early!
- Online registration
- Please acknowledge the online RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY when completing your registration.
- Registration will also be available at the start location on the day of the ride with cash or checks only.
- All riders must sign the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY at check-in.
- The first 300 registered riders will receive a souvenir upon check-in on the day of the ride.
- No Mail-in registration is available.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
RIDE WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!
PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!
Return to Top